FIC 775cc Fuel Injectors for 1999-2013 GM Truck (Silverado, Sierra, SUV) 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2
Set of 8 – 4.8/5.3/6.0 Truck Height Fuel Injector Clinic Fuel Injectors. Saturated / High Impedance Injectors. Includes Pigtails PGTUSC8.
775cc/min (74lbs/hr) at 43.5psi (3 bar)
900cc/min (85lbs/hr) at OE 58psi (4 bar)
- These injectors utilize the latest technology and provide great linearity and short pulse width repeatability.
- Plug and Play GM ECU Data.
- Fuel Injector Clinic injector sets are precisely flow matched to within 1%. Each injector within each set is individually numbered and results for each injector are listed on a detailed flow sheet included with the set.
- Fuel Injector Clinic injectors are flow tested and rated at 43.5psi (3Bar) at 90 degrees F fuel temperature using CF-16B calibration fluid.
- Superior short pulse width control and tight manufacturing tolerances make these injectors easy to tune and provide great drivability.
- Fuel Injector Clinic injectors are set up and include all o-rings needed to fit the factory application for the listed vehicle.
- Every injector is covered against failure caused by defects in original manufacture by Fuel Injector Clinic’s lifetime warranty.
|WHP on Gas at 43.5psi 90%DC Turbo||752.86|
|WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC Turbo||869.55|
|WHP on E85 at 43.5psi 90%DC Turbo||579.12|
|WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC Turbo||668.88|
|WHP on Gas at 43.5psi 90%DC NA||903.43|
|WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC NA||1043.46|
|WHP on E85 at 43.5psi 90%DC NA||694.95|
|Fuel Pressure (psi)||58|
|Part Type||Fuel Injector|
|Brand||Fuel Injector Clinic (FIC)|
|Flow Rate @ 43.5 psi||775cc/min (74lb/hr)|
|Flow Rate @ 58 psi||900cc/min (85lb/hr)|
|Quantity||Set of 8|